Now that Memorial Day Weekend has passed we are officially in summer mode, and ready to celebrate the sunshine, warmer temperatures and everything else that comes with it. What is more quintessentially summer than a picnic? So break out your favorite basket, choose a perfect location, round up a group of friends and check off these picnic essentials:
- Picnic blanket or towel to sit on and lay out your spread.
- A basket to fill with good eats
- Miami Cocktail Co Tropical Sangria and Blood Orange Mimosa bottles! Make sure to pick out a bottle (or three) depending on who’s joining you.
- Mix a variety of salads, cut seasonal fruits and a selection of meats and cheeses for a light picnic, or opt for more hearty dishes like mac and cheese and burgers – whatever you prefer! Maybe something from the prepared food section at your local Whole Foods, only a few aisles down from the Miami Cocktail Co beverages.
- Eating essentials like napkins, plates, silverware and cups. Don’t forget a bag for trash and one for recycling!
Now that you’re prepared, it’s off to your location of choice, be it beach, park or someone’s backyard. After setting out the food and drinks the only thing left is to sit back, enjoy one another’s company and pick out your next perfect picnic spot!