As adults, we really have to think about what we’re putting into our bodies on a daily basis. This might mean cutting back on fried foods, eating heart healthy, or switching to an organic diet. We all know how difficult (and miserable) diets can be, and we wonder, “Why isn’t it easier to make healthy choices?” Well, once again, Miami Cocktail Company is here to help! True, we can’t promise you that drinking our small-batch cocktails will guarantee a healthy doctor’s visit, but we can make enjoying a cocktail a little less of a guilty pleasure.
You already know that our Tropical Sangria and Blood Orange Mimosa are organic, but do you know that each of the ingredients have their own benefits? Here’s a breakdown of what you’re putting into your body when you’re enjoying Miami Cocktail Company creations.
- Grapes: rich in vitamins A, C, and B6, grapes contain flavonoids that are very powerful antioxidants which reduce damage caused by free radicals.
- Pineapple: improve respiratory health and digestion, strengthen bones, boost eye and oral health, reduce inflammation, fight off infection, and increase circulation.
- Mango: lowers cholesterol, clears the skin, alkalizes the whole body.
- Papaya: rich in vitamin A and C, it protects again skim damage.
- Lime: help with diabetes, constipation, heart disease, arthritis, and weight loss.
Blood Orange Mimosa
- Blood Oranges: high in vitamin C and folic acid, calcium, and vitamin A, they protect our bodies from the effects of free radicals and the environment.
- Grapefruit: high in fiber, potassium, lycopene, and vitamin C, they help maintain a healthy heart, lower the risk of stroke, and keep you hydrated.
- Tangerines: containing folate, potassium, vitamin C and A, and flavonoids, they contribute to the health of all parts of the body from cell DNA to the bones and heart.